Guidelines & Policies for Contributing Writers & Readers – www.writershideout.net
1. To contribute your creative work for inclusion on www.writershideout.net, email us at [email protected]
2. Writershideout.net is under no obligation to publish the Author’s submitted content.
3. All contributions are published at the sole discretion of our team of editors.
4. Once published, content may be removed from the site at any time without prior notice.
5. You truthfully assert that you are the sole author and owner of the content you are contributing here.
6. By submitting any content to this website, you the Author / contributing Writer represents that you have complete rights to send us this content and by doing so you are not violating any third party’s rights, including rights to copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets etc.
7. Please send us original content only which is free from plagiarism.
8. You warrant that your contributed content is free from any rights of any nature by any other third party or person, and that you have complete authority to enter into this agreement with writershideout.net
9. You understand that by contributing your creative work for inclusion on this website, you do not become entitled to any monetary compensations. Writershideout.net is purely a platform for showcasing your creativity and helps you to become a part of this network of creative writers.
10. By contributing your written work to our website, (once your contributions are accepted and published on our site), you give us the rights to further publish your articles/poems/musings/stories, etc on any of our sister-sites and blogs, if we so wish, anytime in the future.
11. As a reader, you are welcome to leave your comments regarding each post on this website. However, you must refrain from using objectionable language. All comments are subject to moderation.